Wednesday 1 May 2013

Are You on Search to Hire an Interior designer in Kolkata?



 
Have you ever fallen in love with an interior designer in Kolkata? If not, have you ever fallen in love with interior designing? Both are amazing. I am a lucky Punjabi woman who fell in love with a Bengali interior designer whose hometown was in Kolkata. He went to study the art interior designing in Amritsar. At his final semester, he visited our house after getting a call from my father to do an interior decoration planning for our home. He had a professionally managed website of home decoration and it was me who gave the details of his contact to my father. His talent made me wondered at the final look when he finished designing my bedroom after an effort of a month with one of his classmate. Readily I fell on love with him and decided to study interior designing after completion of my ISC exam.

Sachin stayed in Amritsar for 6 months more till his course got over. We last met in a shopping plaza near my home before he got back to Kolkata. While keeping in touch with him over phone and on facebook, I started studying interior decoration course from a private college in Ludhiana. It was only 4 years back that Sachin and I decided to marry each other. So, he came to our home in one morning in August 2010 and discussed our marriage with my parents. His parents could not come and they spoke with my parents over phone. We got married in February 2011. Now, he works as a lead office interior designer in Kolkata in an architecture-cum-interior designing firm in Salt Lake City. 

Last year I started my own business in interior designing. I am getting good responses. I have also started weekend courses for housewives to teach them the art of home decoration. It needs a lot effort on my part. But, everything becomes possible and smooth because of my strong and passionate love for Sachin, interior designing, and women who want to manage designing home interiors of their own at first and then appear professionally in this field to become financial independent.  Sachin may join my business next year to grab the opportunities of interior designing in every nook and cranny of the city.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a nice and informative article with us....Found a great offer from GROHE India .GROHE Designer Alliance through which I can grow my professional network. They offer study tours, benefits for my clients… etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative article. Looking forward to more posts in near future. I have also found some interesting info on
    Home interior designing company

    ReplyDelete