Thursday 4 April 2013

Want to Decorate Your Home? Call an Interior Designer in Kolkata Today




 Imagine yourself lying on a bed in your living room in a high-rise apartment. The morning sun beams through the thick glass wall and cool breeze entering through the window caresses your face. You discover yourself in a room where the paint on the wall resembles nature and its elements. The wall hangings remind you of tribal crafts, the ceiling is painted with the color of sky and some cloudlets, and another wall pleases you with images of different flowers that you have always loved. The carpet, bedside table, lighting fixtures, and all other elements that have adorned your bedroom give you a feeling of comfort, happiness, and peace. Last time when I visited Kolkata, I got a similar superb experience while staying in a hotel for 15 days. My home in California has a different home decoration, completely conceived, designed, and maintained by my interior designer wife Tracy. I really appreciate what an interior designer in Kolkata can do with proper knowledge, expertise, and power of imagination. 

The Past Connect of Interior Design in Kolkata
Even the offices and corporate houses I visited to set my business deals made me surprised about the development of people’s interest and implementation on interior design in this city. Long back when I used to live in Kolkata in my childhood with my parents, I always wondered by the design and structure of Churches, Victoria Memorial, Indian Museum, and the high and large houses in Park Street, and North Kolkata. I had opportunities to visit some eminent personalities including film directors in Kolkata. The art-pieces, curtains, paintings, lighting, mirrors, and furniture in their house changed the environment into an elegance, aristocracy, and freedom where you can feel free to think, speak, and write. 

Kolkata Interior Designers Are Doing Well
Any person of my age and experience can easily relate the revolution of interior design in this city from past to present. While the tradition is kept intact, the modernity has also taken place in harmony. In my wonder, I found an office interior designer in Kolkata who also have work experience in designing a few accounting firms in Boston in US. This guy, Robin—my nephew—took me with him to visit all the Kolkata offices interiors of which he designed with his team. He faced the challenge in the office owners’ budget for interior design, their short timeline, and sudden request to change the patterns. Interior designers in Kolkata even face the challenges of not finding the right design materials and accessories in right time and in right price. Whatever problems may come up, today’s interior designers are seasoned to manage their tasks to produce the creativity they want to design.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post! I must thank you for this informative read. I hope you will post again soon.
    Kind regard
    Interior Designers for Corporate Offices in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete